On this episode, we talk about exercise, time management, moods, and our surrounding people…
- “Hot seat”
- [Taking a page out of 구재석’s book] Feel good about last Tuesday’s test. Despite time constraints, my last-minute cramming paid off.
- Less busy week, could do more stuff.
- Got personal projects going.
- Accomplished all goals for the week.
- Became an uncle
- Neighbors complaining about my “noise” (and living in general). They’re also complaining about my rent not being high enough.
- Didn’t get good sleep, been waking up late.
- Been good with cardio, but not with weight-lifting.
- Talking to a good friend, and the spark is no longer there.
- Wasn’t as productive as could be.
Checking up on 구재석…
- Did you set up the auto-pay for your bills? Yes. Had some troubles with a new company, but it’s all sorted out.
- Walking 4-days/week, GOAL ACHIEVED!
- Check for list of expense (proper and erroneous).
- List of business ideas (Apr
- Neighbors and my “noise”.
- Wake up early, but afraid to be productive, because of said “noise”.
- Workout payload too heavy?
- Old friend, passion faded. Argue often now.
- I can present complex ideas better, or probably easier to avoid it altogether.
- Words: 討論 vs 爭論.
- Will clean up and throw out unneeded furniture, and move other furniture.
- Will schedule time for ALL written projects.
- Will finish “Justice” Lectures by Michael Sandel.
- Business planning.
- Continue walking (developing the habit).
Consequences for not meeting your goals still stands… You will have to donate money to either of these campaigns: