On this episode, we talk about .
- “Hot seat”
구재석 & 阿江:
- Kept place clean.
- Despite not setting a specific area to clean and a high leverage, I did choose a section to clean.
- Finished initial draft of business plan.
구재석 & 阿江:
- Felt very lazy.
- Easily distracted.
- Didn’t want to do the things I should have done.
- I ate quite a bit. Did not keep my calorie count in line.
- Did not add audio to slides.
- Setting up budget, and paying off debts via credit cards. (Cutting down unnecessary expenses).
- Despite being in a “trough”, I think it was much-needed rest. Not much to tweak there.
- A month to check on things to cut down.
- In 3 weeks, 3 business ideas.
- Otherwise… “Unregister all streaming devices.”
- Look for audio for transitions (within a week).
- Cleaning couch (within week).
- Otherwise… “Will put off until watching these.”
- From engineer, to entrepreneur to blogger – 7 lessons learned from a life full of changes
- “Be Here Now”
- Optimal FINANCE Podcast.
- Commentary on Hong Kong kids [clip in Cantonese.]